Payment is due net 15 days.
Invoices are emailed on the 1st of the month to the billing address or email on file for your account. Invoices for services other than hosting are mailed according to contract guidelines or upon completion of work request.
Please make checks payable to No to the Quo.
PAYMENTS CAN BE MAILED TO:
No to the Quo
P.O. Box 55775
Shoreline, WA 98155
We accept MasterCard, Visa and American Express.
If you’d like to pay by credit card, please ask us for the link to pay online or call us to pay over the phone. You will be assessed a 4% fee to cover the credit card transaction costs on any transaction $1,000 or more. There is no fee to pay by direct deposit through your Bill.com invoice or mailing in a check.
LATE PAYMENT AND NON-PAYMENT
- Hosting fees are due in advance of the service dates.
- There will be an additional $50 fee for bounced checks.
- Hosting payments not received by the due date, at N2Q’s discretion, may be subject to service and/or account disconnect on the 20th of the month and a 1.5% finance charge. A reconnection fee of $50 will apply. Disconnect does not relieve the customer of responsibility to remit payment, nor does it constitute request for service disconnection.
- N2Q retains ownership of all programming, design, graphics, photography, development and other services until payment is received in full.
- N2Q reserves the right to immediately disconnect any account and withhold materials and files until the balance is paid in full.
- Payments received after the due date are subject to a $125 late fee and a 1.5% interest charge per month. Invoices with totals under $250 will be subject to a $10 late fee and a 1.5% interest charge per month.
All requests for service disconnection must be received in writing to the address above 30 days prior to date of disconnect.
N2Q reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
Please call us at 425-233-4623 or email us at [email protected].