Once that foundation is laid, we can build out the walls and furnish the house. Practically, that includes deliverables, such as:
– Logo: A distinctive logo design that you will love for years to come in various formats and sizes for all your needs.
– Tagline: A memorable, concise statement that captures the essence of your brand.
– Messaging: Key messages that communicate your company’s unique qualities.
– Voice: All of your written communication and visual imagery should use the same voice. Voice is the personality, the human element to how you sound when someone hears about your business and service or product.
– Infiltration: Your brand will infiltrate every aspect of your company – how you answer your phones, email signature, dress code, and more.
– Brand Standards: A document that helps you stay true to your brand. It will include a color palette, logo use guideline, font types, and more depending on your unique needs.
– Print Materials: Business cards, letterhead, envelopes, presentation templates, brochures, signs, etc.
Check out some of our favorite work over in our portfolio. If there’s something specific you’re looking for, drop us a line and we’ll gladly share our full list of sites!