WordPress has been around since 2003 and holds the place as the most popular blogging software. Over the years, thanks to its user-friendly features and easy functionality, WordPress has become an increasingly popular choice among the non-blogging websites. Greater number of companies are using WordPress for designing their websites. The benefits that WordPress offers clearly outweighs other static website platforms.
If you are wondering whether or not to switch your website platform to WordPress, here are a few benefits listed down to help make the decision easier for you.
Benefits of switching your website to a WordPress platform:
- Appealing themes & designs: WordPress offers a huge variety of themes and designs that allow you to change your website look and design instantly. You can change the layout of your website with just a click and there are thousands of designs and themes to choose from.
- Functional Plugins: You can easily install plugins which extend the functionality of your WordPress site. The plugins enable in getting a hassle free performance of the site. You can get all kinds of plugins; from photo sideshows to social media sharing and much more.
- Easy updates: It is very easy to apply changes on the websites built on WordPress. You can update your website content on a regular basis and make relevant changes suiting the dynamic changes in the market trends.
- Google prefers WordPress sites: As the sites built on WordPress are updated frequently hence, the rankings of such websites are higher than other static sites. Moreover, each page has its own keywords and title and is properly structured, which allows the search engines to easily find the relevant content.
- Increased audience: WordPress is supported by a flourishing and dedicated community which consists of designers, developers. Therefore, not only you will get instant help for any issues, but also your audience base will increase immensely.
- Full control of your website: With WordPress, you have the full control of your website. You don’t have to wait for a developer to make changes or updates, you can do it yourself.
- No requirement of HTML Editing or other software: WordPress is a self-contained hence, does not require any software like Dreamweaver or Adobe. You can easily add new pages, update changes, upload images or videos, create image galleries, etc. without the assistance of FTP software or HTML editing.
Probably now you can see the reasons behind the growing popularity of WordPress platform. It is imperative for a company to have a website that loads fast, is visually eye catching and meets the parameters of search engines. A WordPress website efficiently meets all these criteria and gives the desired results. Indeed, WordPress websites are ideal and highly effective for building creative, user-friendly and high ranking websites.
Web Design No To The Quo