N2Q Consulting is seeking Seattle’s next great content strategist. This position will be a perfect blend of social media, email, blogs and digital marketing in new avenues like search engine marketing, social retargeting, and brand strategy. The role will work very closely with our CEO and be responsible for researching, planning, and executing on organic and paid social media and SEM campaigns for our clients based on their campaign objectives.
This strategist will need to be self-disciplined and does not need direct oversight constantly, but desire to learn more in the industry and develop new skills in digital marketing. Candidate will be able to work from home most of the week with occasional client meetings around Seattle and the Eastside. You will work out of the Columbia Tower in downtown Seattle at least one day per week with our CEO.
Please note: you do need to live in Seattle, WA, or nearby. Applicants outside WA state will be ignored as there will be no relocation assistance for this position.
- – Leverages social media platforms and strategies with a goal of building brand awareness, growth and securing customer loyalty
- – Keen understanding of social media analytics and personal initiative to measure, report and improve social programs to continually impact business results
- – Assists with daily content mining and creation
- – Serves as backup for other social media managers
- – Evaluates new social platforms taking into account brand initiatives and voice
- – Setup, optimize and report search engine marketing campaigns on Google AdWords
- – Run social media marketing campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, and other social platforms with ability to track conversions and use retargeting
- – 2+ years in content creation (social media, blogs, long-form)
- – 1+ year in digital advertising through Facebook, Twitter, Google AdWords, Bing, and AdRoll or platforms similar to the above
- – Effective communicator through long and short form writing
- – Advanced understanding of how to grow an audience through social media and comprehensive awareness how to post content, create reports, and optimize campaigns
- – Creative thinker able to work with minimal direction and deliver quality work
- – Ability to create custom graphics through Photoshop, Canva or Pagemodo
- – Experience in or good understanding of the real estate industry and mortgage lending
Expect 15hrs per week to begin with the opportunity to increase to 30hrs pretty quickly. You will be able to work from home most of the week – one day a week you’ll work out of the Columbia Tower Club with our CEO for hands-on training and project management. Pay will be based on experience with a pathway for bonuses and raises. We are open to both contractors and hiring as a part-time employee.
N2Q began in 2011 out of a kitchen in Kenmore, WA. If Google and Microsoft began in a garage, we’d like to think there’s great hope for us – at least, we’ll always be close to a turkey sandwich. Nevertheless, we are a creative marketing agency that helps businesses build an engaging presence online through web design, SEO, SEM, social media and branding.
We’ve had the privilege of working with large companies like Microsoft, Salesforce, Dell, Ford and Hyundai, but we also LOVE working with startups, pet stores, real estate agencies, neighborhood taphouses, and individuals who want an “agency approach” without the massive price tag or contracts.
Our passion is to constantly deliver results. We can’t stand status quo and pride ourselves in the quality and attention we provide our clients. If you’re ready to leave status quo behind, come join the N2Q team.
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in contact with you shortly:
Careers No To The Quo